In Memoriam is, hands down, our most ambitious project. What we are aiming for is the following: collect sufficient artwork that is created as a reminder of the human tragedies of our times. These pieces of art we want to publish the day of the anniversary of the tragedy they were written about, lest we forget. In order to accomplish such a long and complex project, we need your help. Submit your works of art about a particular event you feel we need to remember, no matter how big or small. In order for the publication to be on time, with no mistakes and perfect formatting, we need you to send your pieces with the following particular specifications:
1. At least a week before the anniversary of the event. If, on the other hand, you are writing about a long process, any date that corresponds to a part of such process would suffice as an event date; that is, you would have to send your work one week before that particular date.
2. You must send it to email@example.com, with "For In Memoriam - yourName" as the subject line.
3. If your work of art is a piece of writing, we would strongly advise you to pair it up with an image you can use for publication, as this would reduce the amount of time we spend pairing your work with other creative elements in order to achieve a better looking publication.
4. Do not forget to include the programmed date of publication, that is, the date of the anniversary of the event you are creating art about.
5. Finally, please pay attention to your received e-mails, as we will answer briefly after, either accepting or not your piece and, in the former case, proposing corrections and editorial work that you must accept explicitly before publication.
Right here. Right now. To not forget,
Fallujah Editorial Team